Contrary to popular belief, plastic surgery isn’t just a cosmetic solution, it may also be a medical remedy to improve your quality of life. Additionally, there are many aesthetic goals that can’t be achieved by non-invasive solutions. Thankfully, going under the knife doesn’t always have to be painful and risky if you find the right plastic surgeon.
Wilderness in Suburban Backyards: What’s in Shelby Township, MI
Shelby Township is located in Oceana County in Michigan with a population of 4,051. Additionally, Shelby Township is considered as one of the fastest growing communities in Metro Detroit. With so many recreation facilities and parks in Shelby Township, it feels like wilderness in every suburban backyards.
Relax and Get Cultured: What to Do When You’re in Shelby Township, MI
Get a chance to explore the world-class cultural attractions and getaway places at Shelby Township, MI. Walk through wineries in the suburbs and create new experiences that would surely fill your suitcase with many memories to pack on your way back home.
1) Enjoy the Suburbs & Wineries in Shelby Township, MI
Shelby Township has many places where you can go for the best wines you have ever tasted in your life. There are some places that exclusively offer wine or beer, while some others offer good food and exceptional experiences that will surely make this town extra memorable for you. The following are the wineries you can visit while you’re on Shelby Township:
- Sabrosa Sangria. This is a place where you can sit, relax, and drink your glass of Sangria. They have different flavors for each season of Michigan which are reasonably priced. Although they only serve wine, you can bring your own food or have it delivered as you enjoy the sweet taste of your Sangria.
- Brooks Brewing. If you’re just looking for beer in Shelby Township then this is the place to go. They exclusively serve different kinds of beer and no food, but this is a fun place to just chill and hangout as you play different card games and board games of all kinds. Additionally, Brooks Brewing is a family-owned beer place that serves beer in a variety of styles for everyone to try out and enjoy.
- Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room. Try Michigan wines like no other as this place offers bottles of wine that aren’t found in your local store. Go chill out in this place with the best wines in Michigan, along with cheese, chocolates, salami, and other snack bites that you can pair with your wine.
- Sherwood Brewing Company. If you’re looking for a craft brewery place where you can enjoy good food, video games, and an awesome beer selection, then this place is definitely worth the visit. They also support local music as they allow talented musicians in the area to play in their place.
- Unwined Winery. This is a nice place to catch up with friends as you taste good wine and savory food. You can also do flights of wine if you’re a certified oenophile (i.e, people who have passion for wine).
2) Create New Experiences in Shelby Township, MI
Shelby Township is unique for its wineries and beer places, but the community’s love for fun and relaxation goes deeper. Here are some new experiences that you can create while you’re in Shelby Township:
- Take a Sip of Homemade Sangria in Sabrosa Sangria. Sabrosa Sangria uses homegrown fruits to make a variety of Sangria wines that visitors can try out.
- Relax As You Paint with a Twist. The unique experience of Painting with a Twist combines wine, art, and fun.
- Rejuvenate in Revive Float Spa. If you’re an enthusiast of float therapy, you can relax your muscles and meditate here at Revive Float Spa in Shelby Township for holistic relaxation like no other.
- Get Drunk in “Nitro”-style. Try the nitro style of beer, a new kind of experience at beer drinking, at brooks brewing which is a family-owned place that exclusively serves beer.
- Find Your Way Through Xtreme Escape Rooms. Try this mind-bending escape room with your friends where you can simulate through 3 different environments and challenges that will surely be a fun and exceptional experience.
- Achieve Your Beauty Goals with Aesthetic Services in Shelby Township. Look for a plastic surgeon that can help you enhance your beauty that will surely top up your experiences while you’re on town.
Safe Medical and Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery in Shelby Township, MI
Shelby Township is a community in Michigan that encourages everyone to live their best while looking back at your origins. With hundreds of plastic surgeons and a couple of good aesthetic clinics in Shelby Township, you can achieve your beauty goals as you get to enjoy the friendly suburban community.
Plastic surgery has both medical and aesthetic benefits, which comes in the forms of reconstructive surgery or cosmetic surgery respectively.
While cosmetic surgery (i.e, aesthetic surgery) is the surgical enhancement of one’s appearance to resolve any perceived imperfection, reconstructive surgery on the other hand, aims to restore the deformed parts of the face and body.
When performed by a good plastic surgeon, risks and side effects can be as minimal as non-invasive solutions. This aesthetic solution doesn’t just alter and reconstruct your body to achieve your beauty goals or remediate a medical condition — it also helps restore positive mental function and self-esteem. Plastic surgery can truly be life-changing.
Why You Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery improves the quality of life on so many levels by restoring proper appearance of the skin and function of the body. There are many reasons why an individual needs plastic surgery, some of which are as follows:
- To improve self-esteem and mental health. Plastic surgery boosts confidence by helping an individual achieve their aesthetic goals. Aside from that, it also enhances the emotional and mental state of an individual. This renewed outlook on life can help an individual gain more self-confidence and a sense of motivation to live a healthier lifestyle to maintain a healthy appearance.
- To help achieve pain relief. When a person’s body part is enlarged, it may be disproportionate to their body which may cause chronic pain conditions. Pain from extensive burns and other serious injuries may also be resolved only by plastic surgery.
- To reduce the risk of diabetes. There are instances when regular exercise and a healthy diet doesn’t have any effect on a person’s body fat mass. Too much fat can increase an individual’s risk of having diabetes but plastic surgery can help reduce this risk through surgical means of fat removal.
- To help improve bodily functions. Rhinoplasty (i.e, nose job) is one of the most common procedures associated with plastic surgery. In contrast to what many people believe, rhinoplasty isn’t just an aesthetic procedure. Rather, the primary objective of the procedure is to improve breathing and oxygen flow. Furthermore, there are many other surgical procedures that can also result in improvements in bodily functions.
- To augment bodily functions. Aside from repair and improvement, plastic surgery can also be done if you need to attach prosthetic devices to your body such as artificial limbs and legs.
- To repair disease-damaged areas in the body. Cancerous tissues may cause damages in the facial area and the breast. Plastic surgery can remove and improve these damages through reconstructive surgery.
- To speed up wound healing. Vacuum closure is a technique used by plastic surgeons to apply suction to a wound to encourage healing by drawing out fluid.
In summary, plastic surgery isn’t limited to the definition of artificial enhancements. Plastic surgery is also a means to restore and improve body function in any part of the anatomy except for the central nervous system. It can be done on the following areas of the body:
- Facial skeleton (i.e, Maxillofacial)
- Skin all over the body
- Congenital areas of the body (e.g, ears, lips, etc.)
Who Can Have Plastic Surgery
The traditionally recommended age for plastic surgery is between ages 18 and 70. Around these ranges, the body is assumed to have achieved its full adult form and size so plastic surgery procedures won’t cause any adverse effects.
But even if a recommended age range has been set, it doesn’t mean that people who are below or beyond that age are prohibited from going under the knife. For individuals below 18, parental consent is required so they can undergo plastic surgery.
Heavy smokers and alcohol drinkers may also be discouraged from having plastic surgery. Consequently, your eligibility to have plastic surgery may be hindered if you have the following health problems:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Bleeding disorder
- Lung disease
- Severe allergies
Consult a plastic surgeon to verify if you are a good candidate for your desired plastic surgery. If your plastic surgeon doesn’t permit you to undergo plastic surgery, it may be due to the risks carried out by the procedure that may be detrimental to your current health condition such as the following:
- Pain and / or discomfort
Talk to an Expert Plastic Surgeon Today
The American Board of Plastic Surgery recommends that you choose a plastic surgeon who is board certified. A plastic surgeon is the only qualified medical aesthetic provider who can perform reconstructive surgeries. So it’s important to verify the credentials of your plastic surgeon, and review testimonials regarding the previous services that they have performed.
Talk to a trusted plastic surgeon within your area and learn more about a treatment plan that’s suitable for you.