Increase Your Cup Size With the Best Breast Augmentation Surgeon in Detroit Metropolitan Area
In the early ‘90s, bigger was always considered better – many women all over the country increased their cups by a size or two using saline and silicone implants. Although breast augmentation surgery is a big, life-changing decision for women who have naturally small breasts, it can also help patients who experienced volume loss due to reasons like weight loss, pregnancy, and aging.
Regardless of your reason for wanting a surgical breast reconstruction treatment, our board-certified plastic surgeon at Michigan Plastic Surgery will make sure you experience the best results. Call us today to know more about our breast reconstructive surgery and other body procedures.
Find the Best Breast Augmentation Surgeon in Detroit Metropolitan Area
Detroit is the largest Michigan city known as the automotive center of the world. It’s also known for its contribution to different fields like design, architecture, music, and arts. Detroit was even named one of the World’s Greatest Places to explore in 2022.
The city’s metropolitan area, known as Metro Detroit, is also home to about 4.3 million residents. When you find yourself in Metro Detroit, make sure to drop by some of the best tourist attractions in the area, like Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge, Renaissance Center, Greektown District, Metropolitan Beach, Campus Martius Park, and more.
With the abundance of attractions and landmarks, both tourists and residents won’t run out of fun things to do or try in Metro Detroit. Whether you’re a foodie craving the best cuisines or a nature lover seeking parks and shores, Metro Detroit has definitely something in store for you.
Why Michigan Plastic Surgery?
The success of aesthetic plastic surgery like breast augmentation depends on how skilled the cosmetic surgeon is. At Michigan Plastic Surgery, we have years of experience in the industry so you can trust us to help you achieve your body goals with each cosmetic surgery.
Here are the reasons why we’re the best plastic surgery center you can find in Detroit Metropolitan Area:
- Board-certified plastic surgeons. Our breast augmentation surgeon at Michigan Plastic Surgery is certified by accredited governing bodies, meaning they completed the right training and certification needed to perform each cosmetic procedure safely and effectively.
- Strict adherence to state standards. At Michigan Plastic Surgery, we put our patient’s safety above everything. We always make sure to meet each safety standard during every treatment. We’re also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to help us maintain a high level of medical education.
- Access to accredited facilities. All of our treatments are performed inside state-licensed facilities to ensure patient comfort and safety at all times. Our facilities are regularly inspected and maintained to be suitable for cosmetic and surgical procedures.
- Custom-tailored treatments. No one treatment works the same way for every patient, so we offer custom-tailored treatments that are specifically designed for our client’s needs. This allows us to get closer to your ideal results.
How Breast Augmentation Procedure Works
Breast augmentation surgery, more commonly known as a boob job, is a surgical procedure that increases the patient’s breast size. It makes the breasts bigger, firmer, and rounder, so it’s also recommended for patients who have uneven breasts because of breast surgery, pregnancy, or weight loss.
Boob jobs can be done in surgical centers or hospital outpatient facilities. During the procedure, your plastic surgeon creates an incision under the breast or arm or around the nipple. They then create a pocket underneath the breast tissue where the implant is inserted.
Surgeons usually use either silicone or saline implants for this procedure. Saline implants are inserted into the breast empty and then filled with saline water after they’re placed. On the other hand, silicone implants are already filled with silicone gel. Once the implant is correctly placed, the surgeon closes the incision with sutures and bandages the skin with surgical tape.
What Our Breast Augmentation Surgeon Can Do for You
Women undergo breast augmentation procedures for a variety of reasons. At Michigan Plastic Surgery, our breast augmentation surgeon can help you reap the physical, cosmetic, and psychological benefits that come with this transformative and life-changing procedure.
- Improved breast symmetry. Breast implants are great for balancing out uneven breasts since you’re free to choose different breast implant sizes, shapes, and profiles. This allows patients to have evenly matched breasts that look good in different clothes.
- Added volume and curves. Some women have naturally small breasts that don’t give them the ideal physique they want. By adding volume to the breasts, women can achieve the right curves and improve their silhouette.
- More youthful appearance. As women age, their breasts gradually sag and lose volume. A breast augmentation treatment along with a breast lift helps restore the perky and youthful figure they had.
- Improved body proportions. Breast implants enhance body proportions, especially for women who feel like they have larger hips but smaller breasts. This treatment gives them a larger bust size that makes their bodies look balanced.
Busting Breast Augmentation Myths
Myth #1: Breast implants cause breast cancer
There isn’t enough evidence that shows the direct relationship between smooth silicone breast implants and the occurrence of breast cancer. They also don’t increase an individual’s risk of developing breast cancer. Most implants are safe to use, as long as the plastic surgery is performed by an experienced surgeon.
Myth #2: You can’t breastfeed if you have breast implants
Breast implants are placed underneath the muscles and breast tissues, so they won’t affect the glands and ducts needed for breast milk production. Pressure from the breast implants may decrease the amount of milk made, but they don’t completely prevent women from breastfeeding.
Myth #3: Breast implants have to be replaced every 10 years
Reaching the 10-year mark doesn’t necessarily mean patients have to change their implants. These implants should be left alone until one of them ruptures. However, patients can replace their implants if they want to change their size or shape.
Should You Consult With a Breast Augmentation Surgeon Today?
Breast augmentation surgeries are great for increasing breast size. But since it’s a surgical procedure, it might not be the best option for everyone. Women may consult our breast augmentation surgeon if they:
- Aren’t satisfied with their breast size and want to increase their volume
- Experienced significant loss of volume in their breasts after pregnancy or weight fluctuations
- Have significantly asymmetrical breast size
- Have good overall health with no underlying conditions that might hinder their healing process
- Have reasonable expectations about the treatment
Taking Care of Your Body After Surgery: A Short Guide by a Plastic Surgeon
Like any other surgical procedure, aftercare is also important for breast augmentation procedures. It allows patients to achieve the best results, minimize the risk of complications, and promote healing after the procedure. To help you out, here are important aftercare tips from a breast augmentation surgeon:
- Use doctor-recommended and medical-grade skin care products to keep the skin looking and feeling smooth.
- Replace the bandage on the treated area at least once a day until the follow-up appointment.
- Don’t wet the bandage for about 48 hours after the plastic surgery.
- Avoid hot tubs, bathtubs, and swimming pools for at least 6 hours after the surgery.
- Use a supportive bra as directed by the surgeon.
- Take the pain medication and antibiotics as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid exercises that might tighten the chest muscles.
Answering FAQs With Our Breast Augmentation Surgeon
Q: Are silicone breast implants better than saline implants and fat grafting injections?
A: This depends on the patient and the kind of results they hope to achieve, but silicone implants work best for patients who have thin breast tissues. Consult with our breast augmentation surgeon today to find out the best breast implant type for you.
Q: Am I at risk of developing a breast implant illness?
A: Breast implant illness refers to the group of symptoms that patients might experience after their cosmetic surgery. There isn’t an official medical diagnosis for breast implant illness, but the risk of complications rarely occurs – as long as the treatment is performed by a skilled surgeon.
Q: How long does it take for the treated areas to heal?
A: This varies per patient, but a full recovery period might take about 1-2 weeks. During this time, patients are asked to refrain from certain physical activities and avoid lifting heavy objects.
Feel Sexier and More Confident With Michigan Plastic Surgery
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular body treatments that make women feel more confident about themselves. And with better tools and safer techniques developed today, there’s no better time to undergo breast augmentation and get your ideal physique than now.
At Michigan Plastic Surgery, our breast augmentation surgeons are always ready to help you get the beautiful and natural-looking results you want using advanced surgical techniques and different types of breast implants. We also offer other treatments to enhance your facial features and body shape – including brow lifts, tummy tucks, lower body lifts, and more.
Call us today to book an appointment and know more about our treatments.